Women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding | 10545121
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero forward lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate provides playful response
- Hi-back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware