Get ready to experience one of the lightest backcountry helmets with the Grid MIPS helmet
- Spherical technology ball and socket design, powered by MIPS helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash
- The In-form 2 fit system is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on.
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- Polartec Power Grid has been engineered to be close to the skin, so it offers exceptional comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly
- The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts ins a completely new way, strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
- Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free