Men's Burton Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Binding | 10547121
The men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding was built to meet the comfort, strength, and power demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight, while The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex, or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the baseplate provides playful response
- Hi-back: Canted hi-back design follows the natural contours of your legs for maximum control and comfort, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension and a molded hammock for increased response and reduced vibration, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Cushioning: AutoCANT FullBed cushioning system is compatible with the Re:Flex mounting system and uses dual-density EVA to automatically settle your boot into a natural position for improved board control and reduced fatigue, B3 Gel Cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down