Patagonia Retro Pile Jacket | Men's | 22800
A warm, simple,easy-wearing fleece jacket made of polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™ - We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric - Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers