Women's Nano-Air Jacket '20 | 8425720
The Nano-Air® Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, offers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide superb range of motion for unhindered movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk for wear with a harness or pack
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth