Get ready to experience one of the lightest backcountry helmets with the Envi MIPS
- Spherical technology ball and socket design, powered by MIPS helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash
- The In-form 2 fit system is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on.
- The pinch-free one-handed Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of the two fastening concepts in a completely new way, strong magnets make it easy to open and close, while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuous locking force
- The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight.
- For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
- Polartec Power Grid has been engineered to be as close to the skin, so it offers and exceptions comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit constructions that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move3 moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly