The Vue MIPS shields you from the elements while offering the ultimate helmet and goggle combo in sleek, modern design that's lightweight and comfortable.
- The articulated shield easily pulls out and over the helmet and back down
- Spherical technology ball and socket design, powered by MIPS helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash
- Polartec Power Grid has been engineered to be as close to the skin, so it offers and exceptions comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit constructions that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move3 moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly
- The In-form 2 fit system is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on.
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- The two-piece shell combines a tough outer hard shell with a polycarbonate lower shell permanently fused to the liner for durability without excess weight
- Our Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of warm air that can cause fogging comes from the goggle's center top vent. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of the goggle helps keep it clear and fog-free