If you've been having problems with goggle inserts, contact lenses, or wearing your glasses with your goggles, the Orbit MIPS Shield helmet is here to offer you comfort on the mountain.
- Seamlessly integrated VIVID shield aligns below the helmet brim, incorporating "Stack Vent" technology
- The articulated shield easily pulls out and over the helmet and back down
- Spherical technology ball and socket design, powered by MIPS helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash
- Vivid in a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with Zeiss Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition.
- The In-form 2 fit system is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on.
- Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- Polartec Power Grid has been engineered to be close to skin, so it offers an exceptional comfort and feel thanks to its bi-component knit construction that uses different yarns to create two different surfaces - one that is optimized to move moisture away from the skin, the other to dry quickly
- Hybrid construction merges a durable ventilated hard shell upper with an in-mold construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style.