The North Face Gotham 2.0 Down Jacket | Girl's | NF0A34V9
A faux-fur trimmed hood and a fleece-lined collar add plush warmth to this warm 550-fill down insulated winter jacket. Double-entry hand pockets lets her stash both mittens and snacks.
- Fabric: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled embossed taffeta
- Lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed drop hood
- Encased elastic inside hood
- Low-pile raschel fleece at collar
- Chin zip guard
- Internal draft flap
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Double-entry hand pockets
- Bubble cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.