The North Face Down Jacket | Girl's | NF0A34V2
This girls' winter jacket is filled with plush 550-fill down for reliable warmth that's protected by a water repellent finish that sheds light precipitation.
- Fabric: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Chin zip guard
- On-seam hand pockets with hidden snap closure
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed