The North Face Andes Down Jacket | Boy's | NF00CHQ6
This boys' winter jacket is packed with 550-fill down for straight-forward, reliable warmth that's protected by a water repellent finish that sheds light precipitation.
- Fabric: 50D 73 g/m² 100% polyester with water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550-fill down
- Chin zip guard
- On-seam hand pockets with hidden snap closure
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.