The North Face Thermoball Momentum Hybrid Jacket | Men's
This trim fit, stylish, lightweight jacket, uses Bluesign Synthetic ThermoBall™Insulation.
- A1Z High Rise Grey/Asphalt Grey Jacket has Asphalt Grey hand pocket zips and logo
- 65J Red/Asphalt Grey has Asphalt Grey hand pocket zips
The North Face™ developed, in partnership with PrimaLoft®, to create a new synthetic alternative to down. The result is called Thermoball™ which has resulted in an insulation technology revolution. Different from more traditional synthetic insulations that are continuous-filament-based, ThermoBall™ is comprised of small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters that closely mimic down clusters that trap heat within small air pockets that retain warmth. These clusters are typically held in position with quilting like stitching. Independent testing by CLO shows that the Thermoball™ technology offers a low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility similar to down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Thermoball Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
- Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
- Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
- Insulates even when wet