The North Face Sally Ski Pant | Women's | NF0A3339
Dependability and durability meets streetwear-inspired design with these waterproof pants that are insulated (60 g) for breathable warmth during cool-to-cold days shredding the slopes.
- Fabric: 75D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- Lining: taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Waterproof freeride pants insulated for breathable warmth during cool-to-cold days on the slopes
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Belt loops
- Hand zip pockets
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
DRYVENT™ is a waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average