The North Face Premonition Down Jacket | Men's | NF0A3IFG
Taking cues from those making a living in the mountains, we designed this 800 fill down jacket with an engineered woven-baffle construction that keeps you cozy on alpine starts yet packs down into a stow pocket for easy storage once it heats up.
- Fabric: 20D x 25D 84 g/m² 100% nylon double weave
- Body Insulation: 800 flll goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Underarm Insulation: mapped 40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Standard fit
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation under arm panels for moisture management
- Dedicated hood with under-helmet fit
- Secure-zip chest pocket with oversize pocket bag to stow jacket
- Secure-zip hand pockets also work as core vents
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.