The North Face Powder Guide Ski Pant | Women's | NF0A3KQH
Built for those who don't take down days, these rugged, weatherproof Gore-Tex® 2L ski pants feature adjustable waist tabs for a custom fit, inner thigh vents to cool you down after leg burners and pockets galore.
- Fabric: 167D x 333D 185 g/m² Gore-Tex® 2L—100% polyester
- Insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Women’s ultra-durable, waterproof ski pants
- Standard Fit
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with extended attachment points
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip cargo pockets
- Inner-thigh vents
- Reinforced kickpatch
- Chimney Venting™ system improves airflow
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Jacket-to-pant integration
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.