The North Face Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hoodie | Boy's | NF0A3CQI
Keep him warmer this winter in a 550-fill down insulated winter jacket that has a water-resistant finish and is lined with micro-fleece. Elastic binding at cuffs and hem for a secure fit.
- Fabric: 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining Hood and Yoke: 200 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Lining Body: 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 550-fill down hoodie with Sherpa fleece lining in hood and yoke and micro-fleece throughout the body
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- Chin zip guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Split kangaroo hand pocket with snap closure
- Hidden, encased elastic at cuffs
- Elastic at side hem
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.