The North Face Miss Metro Parka II | Women's | NF0A3JQC
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft, suede 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill goose down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.
- Fabric: 50D 85 g/m2 69% polyester, 31% nylon peached taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 40D 74 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Standard Fit
- Updated Quilting on body
- Partial fleece back lining in upper body
- Snap-off, removable hood
- Placket with hidden snap closure covers the two-way center front zip
- On-seam, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.