The North Face Leather II Solo Glove | Men's | NF0A334G
A TNF® athlete favorite, this fully water-resistant leather glove is the only glove you'll need for in-bounds powder days or exploring the backcountry.
- Shell: Water-resistant goat suede
- Palm and Back of Overlay: Water-resistant goat leather
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™
- Lining: Wool-blend Sherpa fleece
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Adjustable leather wrist strap to ensure perfect fit
- Wool Sherpa fleece lining for added warmth
- Water-resistant goat leather
- Waterproof breathable DryVent™ insert to keep hands dry
- Keystone thumb construction results in superior movement and comfort
DRYVENT™ is a waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average