Scale craggy, icy alpine peaks with the warmth and protection of this 700-fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulated jacket that's encased with high-tenacity nylon along the shoulders, arms and sides. ProDown™ repels moisture up to ten times longer than regular down for reliable insulation in cold, wet conditions. When worn as an exterior layer, the DWR (durable water repellent) coated exterior repels light moisture upon contact.
- 700 fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulated jacket with high-tenacity nylon exterior
- Mid or outer layer designed for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Shop for this and many other mens winter coats at Rocky Mountain Ski and Board
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed