The North Face Hey Mama Down Parkina | Women's | NF0A3JQD
- Fabric: 50D 82 grams / square meter 100% Polyester embossed taffeta with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 50D 61 grams / square meter 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 Fill goose down; certified to the responsible down standard (RDS) by control union
- Standard fit
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Internal down collar for maximum warmth
- Double stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Raglan sleeves for added mobility
- Darting on front and back waist for shaping
- Hidden, secure-zip hand pockets
- Rounded droptail hem
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.