The North Face Gotham III Down Jacket | Men's | NF0A33RG
Block out winter's chill with this weatherproof jacket that's insulated with warm 550-fill down insulation and features an adjustable hood, stormflap, and ribbed trim for complete coverage.
- Fabric: 169 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Lining: 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Waterproof, down jacket with an adjustable hood
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Snap-off, removable, faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Patch pockets on chest and bicep
- Inset rib-knit cuff for additional protection
- Rib-knit hem
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Faux-leather TNF™ patch logo on sleeve on holiday style
- Embroidered TNF™ logo on chest and back shoulder
DRYVENT™ is a waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.