The North Face Gatebreak Down Jacket | Men's | NF0A3332
Whether you're lapping the peaks with friends or riding the magic carpet with the kids, this ridable down jacket delivers a classic look for colder temps.
- Fabric: 70D 87 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- Body Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Hood, Side and Elbow Insulation: 120 g Heatseeker™
- Standard fit
- Non-seame taped waterproof fabric
- Dedicated hood
- Powder skirt
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pcoket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.