The North Face Fuseform Dot Matrix Down Jacket | Men's
Warm, waterproof and crafted with FuseForm™ construction to provide integrated abrasion-resistance and reduce weight, this durable outdoor jacket is insulated with 700-fill down for compressible warmth in wet, cold conditions. The Fuseform has seamless construction which keeps water and cold air out thanks to its heat welded baffles!
- 700 fill goose down insulation
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Generous, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal elastic-bound wrist cuffs
- Hidden waist cinch-cord at front center zipper
- DWR coating repels light moisture
- Bonded (aka Welded) seam construction for improved weather protection
- Style: CRN8
- Avg Weight: 370 g (13.1 oz)
- Center Back: 28”
- Fabric: body: 50D polyester x 70D nylon + 70D high tenacity nylon, 92 g/m²- 55% polyester, 45% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
This and all other TNF jackets use only the highest-quality goose down, and each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for its loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features:
1.The warmth-to-weight ratio
Both of these features are critical to the user's warmth and comfort. North Face products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
The future of exploration. FuseForm's innovative process fuses light and strong fibers, reducing the need for traditional seams. Fewer seams means less weight, fewer opportunities for moisture leaks, more movement, and a less bulky fit. Discover #FuseForm @ thenorthface.com/fuseform Read more about the design inspiration for FuseForm @ http://bit.ly/1C1ZyGN Music: Ki:Theory "The Smallest Piece" KiTheory.com
The North Face...The future of exploration. FuseForm's innovative process fuses...