The North Face Freedom Insulated Ski Pant | Men's | NF0A332C
This classic DryVent™ 2L pant with Heatseeker™ insulation and an updated, articulated fir features a cargo pocket and vents for the bell-to-bell crowd.
- Fabric: 210D x 235D 189 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon oxford
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- Standard Fit
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure Velcro® cargo pocket
- Inner-thigh vents
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
DRYVENT™ is a waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average