The North Face Defdown Parka GTX | Men's | NF0A3MH4
Don’t let gnarly fall weather hold you back with this weatherproof parka that has a GORE-TEX 2L body and 550-fill goose down insulation.
- Fabric: 70D 230 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—71% nylon, 29% polyester twill heather
- Lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Standard fit parka with a GORE-TEX 2L shell
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with magnetic closure covers the two-way center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Covered alpine pockets
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Interior shoulder harness with logo printed on straps
- Internal cuff gaiters
- Drop-tail hem
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.