The North Face Corefire Down Jacket | Men's | NF0A3IGD
With GORE WINDSTOPPER™ and 550 fill goose down, this fully featured ski jacket keeps you riding comfortably long after the groms turn in.
- Fabric: 56D x 50D 92 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L—100% polyester
- Body Insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Hood, Underarm and Seat Insulation: 120 g Heatseeker™
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, insulated hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Oversize, secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Integrated cuff gussets
The specially engineered GORE WINDSTOPPER® membrane provides wind protection and stabilizes the microclimate close to the skin by allowing excess moisture to escape while preventing unwanted moisture from coming back in.
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.