Swany Hawk Gloves | Men's | SXB7M
The Hawk Glove gives you maximum warmth and protection. It features a Tri-Plex Insulation system, has a smooth grain leathershield shell with perforated leather accents and aerodyne palm construction. The features are endless when it comes to the Hawk Glove!
- Aerodyne ErgoDynamic Palm Construction for Fit and Durability
- Utility Heat Pocket with AquaGuard Lock-Down Zipper
- Swany Leash
- Pre-Curved Box Finger Construction
- Swany SpeedDraw System
- Shell: Smooth Grain LeatherShield with Perforated Leather Accents and Aerodyne Palm Construction
- Insulation: Triplex Insulation System; Swany Dry Lining, Dryfinger II Waterproof Breathable Insert
Aerodyne palm construction, designed and crafted by Swany to fit your hand the most natural way possible. Aerodyne construction enhances your grip with less stress points for improved comfort and durability.
Tri-Plex + is a combination of different weights of Primaloft Insulation with Dryfinger Reflective added for heat reflection and Micro V Lining With Camellia Oil to protect your skin from the cold and dry winter conditions.
Dryfinger II® - A monolithic insert made of advanced polymers. Dryfinger II inserts allow moisture (not just vapor) to pass from the inside out. The molecular structure makes the insert 100% waterproof while allowing superior breathability.
Utility Heat Pocket - Vent to cool or insert a hand warmer for extra warmth. You control your comfort. If venting, don’t worry about the snow; the Dryfinger II membrane will keep your hands dry!
SpeedDraw System - A proprietary way to cinch your cuff with speed & ease. Also doubles as a connector to hold your pair of gloves together.