Spyder Leader Ski Jacket | Boy's | 183010
A go-to classic for the alpine skier, the Leader comes in a collection of new prints that pay homage to the best of Spyder’s signature classics, and with the same dependable features that continue to make this jacket a best-seller. A removable hood with gaiter, watertight AquaGuard center front and chest pocket zippers, powder skirt with snaps and elastic grippers, along with adjustable, gusseted cuffs and a wrist-warming sleeve with thumb holes make certain the only thing old man winter will get off you is a face full of powder.
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Watertight Aquaguard® center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down an
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.