Spyder Chambers Ski Jacket | Boy's | 173012
Keep it real on the jumps, ribs, and rails when you sport the clean lines and easy-going style of the Chambers Jacket. Its well-tailored high-performance features include a removable hood with inner gaiter, reverse coil front and chest pocket zippers with taped seams, adjustable cuffs with tabs and gussets, interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes, powder skirt with snaps and elastic along with an adjustable drawcord hem all thumb a nose at water seeping in and spoiling all the fun.
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down an
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.