Smith Vice Goggless | VC6CP
The Vice combines the look and feel of a traditional full frame goggle with a semi-rimless design and low profile outriggers to articulate for superior helmet integration. The oversized spherical lens has substantial peripheral vision, includes Porex™ filter for preventing optical distortion during changes in elevation, and is enhanced with Fog-X anti-fog coating for fog-free vision. Vice provides the premium features and design of our high-end goggles at a great price.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Medium fit
- AirEvac integration technology to reduce fogging
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
The Spherical series is defined by a semi-rimless design seamlessly integrated into a traditional full frame goggle. Anchored with a spherical carbonic-x lens with crystal clear TLT optics and patented Porex™ filter, the semi-rimless design improves field of view, helmet integration and lens interchangeability over traditional full framed goggles.
TLT (TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY) - When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.