Smith Variance Snow Helmet | H16VC
Whether cruising down corduroy or exploring the backcountry, the Variance offers the most advanced technology, all with the guarantee of comfort provided by our premium helmet fit. Built with our hybrid shell construction, this full performance helmet has received the highest compliment we could hope for – competitor imitation.
- Hybrid shell construction
- Low-profile regulator adjustable climate control
- 18 vents
- Adjustable Smith x Boa fit system
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- Nanosilver performance lining
- AirEvac2 ventilation
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Weight (Size M, Non-MIPS) 18oz / 500 grams
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems available
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
The Smith x BOA® fit system is a custom developed, Smith exclusive piece. Building on the proven fit of our ergonomic head form, it offers an intuitive dial system for on-the-fly, single-handed micro-adjustment. This three-quarter haloed design offers key features of self-centering and vertical adjustability, allowing the user to achieve a perfectly customized fit.
Adjustable, easy to use and extremely effective climate control, our low profile Regulator ventilation system allows you to modify the amount of airflow and heat exhaust even with a gloved hand.