Smith I/OX Asian Fit Goggles + Spare Lens | IL7CPGA
The extra-large spherical lens of the I/OX allows unparalleled peripheral vision, while 5X™ anti-fog technology provides five times the fog absorption compared to anything else on the market. This technology combined with the interchangeable lens keeps you on the mountain all day, regardless of the conditions.
- Quick release lens change system
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium/Large Fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- AirEvac integration technology to reduce fogging
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Rotating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Includes Chromapop Storm Lens
The Spherical series is defined by a semi-rimless design seamlessly integrated into a traditional full frame goggle. Anchored with a spherical carbonic-x lens with crystal clear TLT optics and patented Porex™ filter, the semi-rimless design improves field of view, helmet integration and lens interchangeability over traditional full framed goggles.
TLT (TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY) - When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.