Smith I/O Mag Goggles + Spare Lens | IM7CP
The I/O MAG, utilizing Smith MAG lens change system, is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: two locking mechanisms for lens security, Air Evac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, and a frame designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5Xanti-fog technology.
- Smith MAG™ lens change system
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- AirEvac integration technology to reduce fogging
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Dual-axis outrigger position system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Includes Chromapop Storm Rose Flash Lens
The Spherical series is defined by a semi-rimless design seamlessly integrated into a traditional full frame goggle. Anchored with a spherical carbonic-x lens with crystal clear TLT optics and patented Porex™ filter, the semi-rimless design improves field of view, helmet integration and lens interchangeability over traditional full framed goggles.
TLT (TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY) - When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.