Smith I/O Asian Fit Goggles + Spare Lens | II7CPGA
The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
- Quick release lens change system
- Spherical carbonic-x lens
- ChromaPop lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Patented Porex filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Includes Chromapop Storm Lens
The Spherical series is defined by a semi-rimless design seamlessly integrated into a traditional full frame goggle. Anchored with a spherical carbonic-x lens with crystal clear TLT optics and patented Porex™ filter, the semi-rimless design improves field of view, helmet integration and lens interchangeability over traditional full framed goggles.
TLT (TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY) - When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.