The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, Patagonia's Capilene Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric is Bluesign® approved, has 66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (66% recycled)/3% spandex double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is Bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Product #44485
The entire Patagonia Baselayer program is new for Fall 2015. Exclusive, high-performance fabrics form a new line architecture, with fits that align across categories. Learn more at http://www.patagonia.com/us/baselayers
Patagonia Base...The entire Patagonia Baselayer program is new for Fall 2015. E...