Fox River Ski Socks | Adult | Over the Calf | Vail FO5020
These ultra-lightweight socks give you a barefoot fit with wool warmth. Great fit and support from our URfit® System. Our Wick Dry® technology means your feet are dry and comfortable. Plus, Merino wool adds soft comfort and natural thermoregulation. A special, fine grade of wool that shares all of the characteristics of classic wool such as thermoregulation, breathability and odor control. It's also luxuriously soft and comfortable. Unlike coarser grades of wool, Merino is much less prone to itching.
- Ultra Lightweight
- No Cushion/Flat Knit
- 44% nylon, 27% Merino Wool, 27% acryic, 2% spandex
- Made in the U.S.A. since 1900 (US and Imported yarns)
Wick Dry® Technology -
- One Year Limited Warranty
URfit™ System -Our URfit™ System provides the ultimate personalized response fit combining memory knit compression, a contoured rib top and spandex compression zones.
- Memory-knit Construction - Spandex knit throughout the sock gives it a memory-fit helping it keep its shape wash after wash, wear after wear.
- Spandex Arch Support - Spandex compression arch adds support and won't sag. Support at the arch helps fight fatigue and keep sock in place
- Contoured Rib Top - Our contoured rib top made from elastic and spandex helps hold the sock up and in place to eliminate slippage without pinching.
- Vented Panel - Sock-specific mesh and vented panels provide breathability and help manage moisture to keep feet dry.
- Reinforced Heel & Toe Wear Zones - Heel and toe are reinforced with nylon to add durability and longer sock life.
- Smooth, Flat Comfort Toe Seam - Smooth, flat toe seam doesn't rub or irritate during wear. Plus, our smooth, flat toe closure technique adds durability so it stretches every way you do without unraveling.