Arc'teryx Proton LT Jacket | Men's | 18355
Worn as a softshell or midweight insulated mid layer, the highly air permeable Proton LT Jacket is adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Air permeable
- Abrasion resistant
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Collar height provides coverage when worn without a hardshell
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
- Drop back hemHigh performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- 40d stretch woven
Alpinism and Climbing: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Synthetic Insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Lightweight: High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Proton: Air permeable mid layer insulation with abrasion and weather resistant outer surface.