Men's Burton Cartel X EST Snowboard Binding | 22232121
The NEW men's Burton Step On Binding offers the most intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Baseplate: Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance, EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 45% short-glass in the baseplate for lightweight performance
- Hi-back: The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the spar provides playful response.
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down