Spyder Bitsy Lola Ski Jacket | Girl's | 184506
If warmth and comfort are critical to falling in love with winter when you’re little, the Lola Jacket is the magic wand that makes it happen. Highest rated waterproofing and insulation (10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR fabric, 140g 3M Thinsulate), inner gaiter at the neck, a removable hood with detachable fur trim, powder skirt with snaps and elastic, and snug elasticized cuffs keep cold monsters at bay. Our “Small to Tall” grow feature lets a little one grow up to 1-1/2 inches with the jacket—she won’t want to give this one away too soon!
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter and detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.