Spyder Atlas Ski Jacket | Girl's | 184018
Who doesn’t love a stylish puffy jacket? The Atlas Synthetic Down is both stylish AND practical, with its warm synthetic down fill and plenty of waterproofing (10k/10k HydroWEB Polyester Stretch Plain Weave and Spylon DWR). Uncommonly equipped for a down jacket, this one sports all the important trimmings, including zippered hand and chest pockets, and more pockets for esSentinels such as ski pass and goggles. For fashion flexibility, the fixed hood comes with detachable faux fur trim, contrasting colored trim at the waste and sleeves, snap-and-elastic snow skirt, adjustable cuffs and internal sleeve with thumb holes.
- Fixed hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- Synthetic Down Fill
When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
Synthetic Down is a 100% Polyester insulation fill that is as lightweight as natural down, is highly breathable and extremely warm. It retains loft and warmth even when wet.